Hi it is my second post here like I said in my first post about 3D import for texture like a Maya or Maya LT or 3DS Max project, I just found out about that software/tool.

So here's my question is there any chance for Flinto and other interactive prototyping tools support or plug-in with Affinity Designer? It could be so awesome.

I am currently looking for a new set of tools for my workflow, and I'll be so happy if I could reduce the amount of tools I am working with as an interactive and immersive designer.

So if Affinity can be really good for UX/UI design, concept art and 3D texture and color...and prototyping support than I'll say goodbye to Adobe.

Thank You

Oh by the way guys I forgot in my first post to say GREAT JOB and keep going, even if I buy it or not I think you still did a good job and this is good to put more tools in the market so that designers and creators have more choice for their creativity.

Guillaume from Montreal

Flinto is a toy really. It doesn't import SVG and it doesn't export html so it's a waste of time. You might be better off looking at Google Web Designer. It's similar FREE and is web compliant.