You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Printing stops working in Affinity 2.4.2

I have a frustrating issue with Affinity Publisher 2.4.2. When I open Affinity Publisher I can easily print something, but then the printing option stops working the next time I go to print a page. To resolve this I have to quit the software and reopen it to get the printing option to work again.

How can I resolve this incredibly frustrating issue? It has been happening for weeks now.

Kind regards

1 hour ago, HBW said:

...but then the printing option stops working the next time I go to print a page.

Is the print dialog greyed out, or does the printer not respond? Please be a bit more specific on what ypu exactly see, as I cant replicate this with AFPub 2.4.2 on Windows 11. What OS do you have?

Regards,
Otto

Affinity Suite v2.4 - Windows 11 Pro

• 2 weeks later...

Running Publisher 2.4.2 on Mac Mini m2 running Mac OS 14.4.1.  The first print job after opening Publisher will let you select "entire document" and the document will print as expected.  Any subsequent print job where you select "entire document" will only print page 1.   The problem is reproducible and has only shown up with the latest Publisher upgrade. 

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Colin

On 4/11/2024 at 2:24 PM, mopperle said:

Is the print dialog greyed out, or does the printer not respond? Please be a bit more specific on what ypu exactly see, as I cant replicate this with AFPub 2.4.2 on Windows 11. What OS do you have?

The print dialog is greyed out.