You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Official Affinity Certification

I'm aware that many individuals have already addressed this topic, but I remain committed to pursuing it. With a growing number of users transitioning from Adobe to Affinity, coupled with the recent V2 update, I believe the timing couldn't be better for this transition. I sincerely hope the Affinity team takes this into consideration.

Here this is the official provided paths to learn the programs which are covered by the Affinity V2 Universal License.
https://affinity.serif.com/en-gb/learn/

Official Certification or Authorized Tutorial Maker are in my opinion Badges of maximum Cringe, similar to bought blue check marks on certain social media.

Sketchbook (with Affinity Suite usage) | timurariman.com | artstation store

Windows 11 Pro - 23H2 | Ryzen 5800X3D | RTX 3090 - 24GB | 128GB |
Main SSD with 1TB | SSD 4TB | PCIe SSD 256GB (configured as Scratch disk) |

Posted (edited)
58 minutes ago, myclay said:

Here this is the official provided paths to learn the programs which are covered by the Affinity V2 Universal License.
https://affinity.serif.com/en-gb/learn/

Official Certification or Authorized Tutorial Maker are in my opinion Badges of maximum Cringe, similar to bought blue check marks on certain social media.

Some people need certificates for their professional pursuits, not necessarily for acquiring new skills, but to enhance their resumes or CVs and compensate for the absence of a degree.

However, I must concede to your viewpoint, like how Adobe handle their professional certificates, which is obviously similar to purchasing social media blue ticks. But I believe that Affinity will approach this matter differently.

Edited by Kdyne