You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] Γ—

Need help πŸ™: File conversion request INDD --> IDML

4 hours ago, Baruch said:

Hi guys,

I wonder if anyone can do me a favor and convert an InDesign file to the IDML format?

I created it a year ago when I had an Adobe subscription - and now I don't have the subscription anymore and want to edit it with Publisher.

Can anyone help, please?

Thanks in advanceΒ 

I also don't have a current subscription. So this APub was converted from .indd --> Viva Designer --> APub. I did open the .idml in IDCS6 and it appears fine...not true of the APub file. Both the .idml and APub files are in the ZIP.

APub didn't use pages but rather each page is on a larger page. You'll see what I mean. Likely you'll need to create a proper facing page document and copy frames, etc. from one to another.

Also, APub really doesn't even like "simple" RTL. Editing will likely be difficult. Also APub isn't gonna like RTL page set ups.

Mike

Brit3-digital.zip