You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Problem with installed fonts

Hello!

I have been having issues with the fonts installed from Adobe, this problem stated happening with the last update of Publisher on iPad, and it is only there, Photo and Designer works perfectly fine.

If someone could help me I would be very thankful, I have some homework to do and nothing works for a solution. :’(

IMG_0247.png

IMG_0248.png

• Staff

Hi @Erick Flores welcome to the forums,

After installing the font shown in your screenshot via CC and then restarting each of my apps twice the font is appearing as expected and available for use within all three apps, there's a known issue currently logged with the developers where fonts installed via CC fail to appear for the first app session, but after restarting the apps (Might take two restarts) the fonts should load in as expected.

I'm wondering if this is perhaps the issue, so I would first suggest restarting Publisher a few times and then create a new document and see if the font is available for selection and use in the character panel.

If not, if you close the apps, remove the font in CC and then re-add it and then restart the app twice, does it then appear?