You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

APub disable ability to marquee select layer from other page

Hello all. I'm currently working in Affinity Publisher, and in some pages certain assets are big enough to actually overlap/under-lap previous and next pages. Normally, each page has it's own layers that couldn't be accessed from different pages, and vice-versa.

However, if I left mouse click and drag select on active page, I can select any asset from page above/below if it happens that such asset if big enough to physically cover my selection. In the attached file, I'm actively being able to select element from the middle page while lower page is active. Asset from the middle page doesn't appear in the layer panel of the lower page despite being part of active selection. This shouldn't be possible. Thank you.

image.png.f5735d4797ba2001c9b2acf5815677b1.png