You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Multiple tool palette columns for Mac?

Back in 2020 I suggested having more than one column of palettes either side of the main work area on Mac and was wondering if this is something which is coming to v2?

One of the replies showed that this is available, but only on Windows. Is there a reason its available on Windows but not Mac?

With an external 27" monitor connected to my Macbook and any Affinity app full screen, I have more than enough space for working, but my palettes are all crammed together because I also need to use it on my Macbook. I prefer having my palettes a click away rather than floating. I know my work area will be reduced on the Macbook, but I can hide/tab my palettes when working so I don't see it being that much of an issue.

This feature is available on Adobe apps, and its the only thing I think really needs adding to make workflow even better.

Any sign from the devs of this being added?