You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Context toolbar full view. in iPad v1. I have a 12.9 inch iPad but the context bar is split in smaller menus and many of the tools are buried insides. Is there a way

I am wondering if people have faced this issue. The context bar is always divided by little arrows which need to be clocked to access the rest of the toolbar. Which doesn’t make sense in landscape mode especially in larger iPads. 
is there a way to keep the full context bar open all at once
More importantly, have they solved this in v2 so  that I can think of getting that version. 

D39E52BC-FD2A-4F29-B2F2-4D4BA32E36F8.jpeg

• Staff

Hi @Siddharthh welcome to the forums,

As far as I'm aware there isn't a way to get this particular context menu to appear as un-divided in V1. However, In version 2's UI the context menu for tools now appears along the top of the screen, so long as your iPad display is large enough all options will be displayed, if they are not all immediately visible, you can swipe/pan across the context toolbar to reveal more options. The Example below is taken on an iPad Mini showing all options for the view tool along the top context toolbar.

image.png

There is a free trial of V2 available on the Mac app store if you want to give it a try.