You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How to create a rounded corner?

Hello,

I'm used to work with Adobe Fireworks and I'm new to Affinity Designer. Can anybody help me, what is the best way to create a rounded corner (with exact radius - for example 5 px) from one point or the opposite way - create one point from rounded corners? In Fireworks I can use Sharpen Points and Fillet Points.

My second question is about some status information. I'm used to see for example the current zoom all the time in the status area. Is there a way to see this information or I have to switch to the Navigator all the time? Where I can find the current position of the cursor?

Thanks

post-1450-0-84409000-1412838076_thumb.png

• Staff

Round corners for all shapes and curves will be available soon but you can already have exact radius on a round rectangle shape. Just switch on 'Absolute sizes' on the context toolbar and type your value or drag the corner out. You can also have a different radius for each corner by un-ticking 'Single radius'