You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

TOC Inserted on Page2 with flow to Page 3 is flowing to page 21 which has no flow from page 2

dcadint

Are you using Facing Pages?

Another thing could be that the ToC is in a Text Frame that is not on the applied Master Page. Publisher is making a new page after everything else. What I do with ToCs is put them on a page with None chosen as the Master Page or I have a ToC Master Page set up. Publisher will make a new Actual Page to flow the text from the unnamed text frame which has the ToC in it and create a new text frame of the same size and shape on the new Actual Page.

Most of the time I just drag out a new text frame, on a Page/Spread with None chosen for the Master Page, and link it to the first ToC frame, repeating if necessary.

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.1 | Affinity Photo 2.4.1 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.1 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

I am using a general content master with text frames on page 2 and 3 and then another content master on page 20 and 21 which has text frames and a picture frame.  I'll try using an empty master and create text frames outside of the master and see if that helps but this does seem to be a bit of a bug.