You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer v1 Stoke width of exported .svg file is not compatible with the application (Affinity Designer v1)

Welcome to the forums @HHang

So that we are sure that we are looking at the same things, can you tell us which “strokes of some lines” are “not compatible” and tell us what you mean by “not compatible”?

Basically, can you give us more information about what the problem is and where we should be looking?

Sorry for not putting enough information. And thanks for your kind reply.

I would like to explain the situation using the .png file.

In the figure, the blue circle indicated a normal line, which line width is 2pt. And the red circles indicated some of the strange lines, which I also set their line width to 2pt.

I just export this figure as .svg format with default setting, and discover that the resulting line width of these lines are not compatible. I want the lines in red circles have the same width as the line in the blue circle but do not know how.

image.png

Sorry but there is no problem for me :

- if I save your document in png, I get the good lines…

- if I save your document in svg, and open it back with affinity photo, I also get the good lines…

- if I open it back in affinity designer, I also get the good lines…

BUT, if I preview the svg file, then yes the lines are much thiner, only in the preview…

Below = the png file I get…

image.thumb.png.ebfadad6a9238dc99aab3064692f42e0.png

Below = the preview of the svg file I get…

image.jpeg.c448dc7fd575d228edfab81015380a27.jpeg

Below = the svg I get…

CCW.svg

MacBook Pro 16 pouces (3456 × 2234), 2021 / Apple M1 Pro / 16 Go / macOS Ventura Version 13.4.1 (22F82)
+ 31,5 pouces (2560 × 1440) + 27 pouces (1080 × 1920) + iPad (8th generation) / iPadOS 17.2 + Apple Pencil + 

Macmini6,2 Quad-Core Intel Core i7 16 Go / macOS Catalina version 10.15.7 (19H2026)
MacBookAir6,2 Intel Core i5 double cœur 4 Go / macOS Big Sur version 11.7.7 (20G1345)

Licence Universelle Affinity V2 updated to 2.3.0