You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Assets panel empty and broken (v2)

My apps seems to be broken - when I try to import assets, it just says error. The assets panel is also empty, and I cannot create new categories(nothing at all happens when I click "create new category", the drop down just closes).

I've restarted my PC, deleted Photo/Designer and reinstalled, and the assets are still empty.

image.png.45a2d98918c16634a4f731b9c4059ebc.png

image.png.7ea5ce2804e38bebf495006ffb748f33.png

Worth mentioning, assets and libraries DID work yesterday - we had a blackout while both apps were open, and my PC shut down of course. After getting the power back, assets where gone, I couldn't import them (or install from account menu), so I uninstalled everything and reinstalled to no avail.

4 minutes ago, N.P.M. said:

Hold down the control key and click the program shortcut>a new screen should be in view,if not look at the taskbar>select the top three(default) options>press clear.
This will reset the program and you may lose personally added stuff like brushes/color palettes,.....

Thanks! I'm not sure where you are talking about - in the startmenu, the program folder or on windows desktop? CTRL+click on the shortcut in start menu just opens the program, no menu pops up.

12 minutes ago, N.P.M. said:

Hold down is not clicking but holding down the ctrl key until the clearing menu appears.

Yes, I held ctrl and clicked, like you said first "Hold down the control key and click the program shortcut".

But is it the shortcut in windows startmenu I should do it on? Or somewhere else? I'm on win10 pro if it matters.

EDIT: Thanks, got the clear menu now! Restarting to see how it works. Also clicked "yes" on "would you like to import personal stuff from v1".