You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Publisher asks me for a later version but I have the latest

Dan Cross

I cannot open a single one of any iterations of my layout file now, whether .apackage or .apub, regardless of whether it is in Dropbox, Icloud, or local storage. All the same version error. I have been working on this project for a year and now I have no access to it. 

51F4F223-8294-42FA-8F75-5A4A7731FA57.jpeg

Unfortunately it did not open. I exported it directly to my local storage for fear it would get corrupted again if this has anything to do with cloud storage; but to no avail.  This time the file crashed the program. After I clicked “open” through Publisher for Ipad’s menu selected the file, the entire app vanished after a brief showing of the word “opening” 

Just now, Dan Cross said:

Unfortunately it did not open. I exported it directly to my local storage for fear it would get corrupted again if this has anything to do with cloud storage; but to no avail.  This time the file crashed the program. After I clicked “open” through Publisher for Ipad’s menu selected the file, the entire app vanished after a brief showing of the word “opening” 

I actually switched my desktop to a Macintosh. I was so frustrated with the windows version and switched my licenses to the Macintosh desktop. Unfortunately, the files still did not open on that but this new file you sent me I will try a little bit later when I get to my office.