You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Loading images sequentially by number

When opening a group of images together that are titled by sequential numbering (or if I drag the group from the desktop as well) they do not load sequentially when displayed across the top of the UI. I have to drag and place them sequentially manually. Am I doing something wrong? Attached file is screen grab of loaded files after I move them to be in order. 

Thank you in advance. 

post-25597-0-81048800-1452713700_thumb.png

• Staff

Hi sh4nnon,

Welcome to the forums.

A group of images with sequential filenames are opening for me, just in the reverse order, so using File > Open and selecting DSC_3799,3800,3801 open from the left DSC_3801,800,3799. Dragging them from the Desktop results in a mixed order, I'll do some more testing and if needed pass it over to our devs.

Thanks

L

Thanks for the "Welcome". I'm a longtime photoshop user from day one. I also have a longtime background in digital efx for film/tv. Early Flame/Inferno user. I've pretty much dumped photoshop. I love Affinity! A lot!

I am attaching two more screen grabs. One is an "open" and load. The other is "drag and drop". 

Thank you for the response!

Shannon

post-25597-0-53269900-1452731949_thumb.png

post-25597-0-39854100-1452731950_thumb.png