You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How to disable / hide samples on affinity photo v2 start page on ipad

D,Hello! V1 of affinity photo for ipad had an option inside preferences to hide tutorials and samples so the images that came with it stop showing every time i open the app. 

Is there something like that on V2? I dont need to see the 7 sample images (birds, dino, fireworks…) but i cant find the option to hide it inside preferences. No a big big deal, but trying to have the app as clean and user friendly as V1 was. 

Thanks in advance if someone knows where to find it! 

37BB0FAC-AEA5-4394-B950-AC9BDF7899DE.png

8 hours ago, stokerg said:

Hi @Sagar manjarres,

You can't hide the samples but once you have an image showing the Live Documents section of the Home Screen(which can be done by opening an image or starting a new document), you should see the live documents section next time you start the app.

hi, thanks a lot! I did and you are totally right, but I must say that when I am done editing and close all images I was working on... the same sample files appear again. really not a big deal, but would be great to have the option like on V1 to hide the tutorials and samples as I am not using them at all and instead of a neat interface I have 7 flashy pics I didn't do and dont need when I open. thanks, have a good day.