You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Unsupported Machine Configuration OpenCL after Update Windows 11 Oct 22H2 - Corei7 Gen11 CPU, Nvidia RTX3050 GPU

7 minutes ago, DWright said:

Can you please change the Renderer option to Default and after Affinity Designer has restarted you should be able to enable the OpenCL acceleration.

Hi DWright, that's still not working, i have choose Default and restart the Affinity, but its stuck on there.
image.png.01d534f8fe7f022b5124ba050644af05.png

• Staff

Unfortunately your default GPD is an Intel Iris which has issue with OpenCL can you please try selecting the RTX350 and after the restart try select OpenCL again if you still get the same message can you please send me a copy of the your PerformancePreferences.xml file which can be found in the following location

%Appdata%\Affinity\Designer\1.0\Settings\

8 minutes ago, DWright said:

Unfortunately your default GPD is an Intel Iris which has issue with OpenCL can you please try selecting the RTX350 and after the restart try select OpenCL again if you still get the same message can you please send me a copy of the your PerformancePreferences.xml file which can be found in the following location

%Appdata%\Affinity\Designer\1.0\Settings\

the OpenCL still not working after i change the GPU to RTX, this is the file which you need to fix it.

PerformancePreferences.xml

Hi DWRight,

i got solve solution, after check 1 by 1 the file compability on win11, the program Affinity must run in Administrator.
after the update OS win 11 to 22H2, i check the compability on C:/Programfiles/Affinity/Designer/Designer.exe then i choose the properties on the Designer.exe, in Compability check the Run this program as an administrator, and restart the program, thats work and solved.

Thank you!!