You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

3 hours ago, lindaheiser1 said:

Beerman.docx

In this document "MSN" is styled as underlined. It seems to be easy to remove this, for instance by click on the underline icon / button U in an app's interface. (here a screenshot from TextEdit.app)

underlined.jpg.c814227fb0c52f68ab4de15d34f5917c.jpg

Not sure why you uploaded the .docx file but not Affinity. So just in case: if you want to use a series of repeated text styles you can use the "Base on" + "Next Style" feature in the Style Editor Window. Then every paragraph break will switch to the next style while line breaks don't. If you need to re-apply such a style click on a listed style's options menu and select "Apply ... Then Next Styles".

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1

Figured out what to do about the lines. Maybe an easier way, but I clicked on the node tool (arrow) and then clicked on the underline and it highlighted with 3 dots- beginning, middle and end and I clicked delete. I did it to all 100 underlines.

Now one of my columns disappeared, so I am trying to imput the names in that column. I am doign a copy from a previous file and then paste. one or two show up ok, but the ones under it are abunch of jibberish with missing words, and squiggly red underlines in parts. Help again!