You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Nik effects integration for non destructive editing

Can you guys get together with DXO and come up with  a solution to integrate NIK effects with Affinity so that editing is NON DESTRUCTIVE. Currently I can't  make any non destructive changes made using the NIK effects plugins from Affinity.  I have to use my old Photoshop CS5 to edit using NIK Effects as a smart object,  then impost into affinity And with the latest release of the plugin, Viveza 3 and Silver effect 3 don't work with PS CS5.

Please, please, please, please ........

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Me too.  This is by far the number 1 feature request from my perspective (for all plugins, not just Nik).  I would re-purchase Affinity Photo several times over just for this feature.  All other feature requests and bug fixes don't even come close to this for me.  It might be difficult to implement, but it can't be insurmountable as it is supported in Photoshop.

• 5 months later...