You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Video Editing Capabilities

I would love to see your team develop video editing and publishing capabilities to the already amazing Affinity products lineup. I would be the fist in line for that at any price. I can imagine the day! I bought Affinity Photo, Designer and Publisher for both my Mac and Win10 machine. I love them. They are actually more powerful than ALL the others out there. (I used to be an adobe guy.) Thank you. Member of the Affinity Revolution, Chris Muzzey

You would buy at any price? Think they can fund this app along with porting over to Linux all with your multimillion dollar purchase of a single unseen app. 

There are plenty of video editing options out there for you right now, from free to expensive, not sure why Affinity needs to be in this space from their perspective. I get it from users and others like you, hoping for powerful software at a cheap price. I would not say Affinity is more powerful then all the others out there, they have a long way to go before they match the industry standards from Adobe. 

Welcome to the forums @Muzzey-Media

This has been requested before and, from what various Serif staff have said, it probably won’t be happening any time in the near-to-medium future, if ever.
Please search the forums before creating new requests – see attached image for a copy of the forum request guidelines.

Screenshot 2021-08-07 082139.png