You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Pixel layer becomes b&W unintentionally, Photo freezes

Hi,

unfortunately i cannot provide reproducible steps and documents right now, as Photo stopped responding. It happened several times that pixel layers become black and white suddenly during edits. Now that it happened again i immediately tried to save the file with history, but Photo stopped responding ;-(

Did anybody else observed a similar issue?

Beta 1.10.0.1115

Mac mini M1 A2348 | Windows 10 - AMD Ryzen 9 5900x - 32 GB RAM - Nvidia GTX 1080

LG34WK950U-W, calibrated to DCI-P3 with LG Calibration Studio / Spider 5

iPad Air Gen 5 (2022) A2589

Special interest into procedural texture filter, edit alpha channel, RGB/16 and RGB/32 color formats, stacking, finding root causes for misbehaving files, finding creative solutions for unsolvable tasks, finding bugs in Apps.

The only thing to me was happen yesyerday that with OpenCL on,  the programm complett stopped after some brush work. After restart with OpenCL off the beta works perfect.
Nvidia studio drivers on the newest. found no error reports. 
beta 1.10.0.1115

Windows 11 (Home)-build: 23H2- build 22631.2715
-  64 bits. 
11e generatie Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11700K @ 32,60GHz.
Ram: 80 GB  DDR4 -3200 Mhz-  34" breedbeeld
GpuGeforce 3060 -12GB  OC-studiodriver: 537-58 - XP-Pen star03 -
mastodon.nl /@digitalvisuals - website:  digitalvisuals.nl

Affinity Photo2 - Designer 1.10-  Publisher 1.10 - ArtRage 6 - Lumina Aurora - ArtRage.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.