You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[DUPLICATE][Bug] Affinity Photo broken menus/tools/everything -> disappearing and wraping

Hey everybody,

Sorry, I have posted this Affinity Questions as well, as I was unaware that there is this forum when you log-in with your affinity account. Feel free to delete that other thread.

I really love affinity photo, but I encountered a really strange issue with it. Clickboxes, Menu Items, Tool-Icons, they all keep disappearing or wraping. I've attached two screenshots to show the effect. Even though they disappear, they are still useable, but working with affinity is atm near impossible for me.

Did that only happen to me? I'm on windows 10 and an automatic update happend, but I don't know if that has anything to do with it. Besides that I haven't changed anything in affinity photo/illustrator/publisher or the PC as a whole.

Also some more infos: I'm using a Wacom Cintiq 27QHD, but the bug I described happens without it even plugged in. Restart of OS, affinity, etc. doesn't help. I can reproduce the bug everything I start the program, just by hovering over menu items or the brushes. Doesn't matter if I have a new document, load a document or have no document at all. I use a GTX2080TI with gefore experience and I'm pretty sure this has nothing do with it, as I have been using it for quite some time and haven't had an issue. Just wanted to make sure I mention it. Also, I don't have problems with other applications, but I *do* have the same issues with affinity designer and affinity publisher. If you need more info, just let me know.

Would really appreciate feedback!

Thank you!

affinity_question2.jpg

affinity_question1.jpg

Check your other topic:

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1