You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

• Staff

Apologies for the delayed response once again  & many thanks for the latest .dmp file provided!

I can confirm that our developers have found that both AquaSnap and MacType are still 'hooked into' the Affinity module, as well as Hardware Acceleration is trying to compile kernels when the app crashes.

Could you please try uninstalling both AquaSnap and MacType, then ensuring that Hardware Acceleration is disabled and try using the app once more for me? :)

1 hour ago, Dan C said:

Apologies for the delayed response once again  & many thanks for the latest .dmp file provided!

I can confirm that our developers have found that both AquaSnap and MacType are still 'hooked into' the Affinity module, as well as Hardware Acceleration is trying to compile kernels when the app crashes.

Could you please try uninstalling both AquaSnap and MacType, then ensuring that Hardware Acceleration is disabled and try using the app once more for me? :)

I have tried with MACType disabled for Affinity Photo Windows store and made a file with a lot of layers which I pinned here. And it never crashed. I will give that a shot tomorrow if it's still nessessary.

Sorry about my garbage editing skill... :)

Relections.afphoto

• Staff

Apologies, yes please keep testing the app with MacType disabled - we sincerely hope this should resolve the crashing for you, and if so we can get this app added to our list of known Third Party apps that can cause issues with Affinity, should other users experience this in the future :)

1 hour ago, Dan C said:

Apologies, yes please keep testing the app with MacType disabled - we sincerely hope this should resolve the crashing for you, and if so we can get this app added to our list of known Third Party apps that can cause issues with Affinity, should other users experience this in the future :)

Well I did say. disabeling it solves the crash but again. I dunno why the beta and other Affinity apps don't crash with it enabled