You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

2ND REQUEST :

*** I have uninstalled and reinstalled even an older version, 1.7 was apparently fixing the problem but nor for me though.

I now have again the 1.8.5.703 and still dark compared to all other softwares I'M using to open my pictures.

Is there a file hidden somewhere that doesn't uninstall and that would be the problem when reinstalling?  It keeps the last settings when it shouldn't??

Can someone show me their settings with my pictures to compare it with mine to see what's the problem?  If for you, it DOES open correctly.

I attached the same picture opened with the regular Windows viewer program, Luminar and the really darker one is with Affinity.  I also attached the picture from which I'm opening it in all 3 places so someone can test for me on his side the result when opening it with Affinity and the regular Windows viewer program.

Having a big problem here : I just worked on about 20 pictures in Affinity and another software, as I always did since one year, and those 20 pictures

were OK........ until my last picture! I worked on it on my other software as I did all morning and when opening THIS one in Affinity to put my signature on it, it was so dark!!!!!

And after, I reopened all the pictures I've worked on this morning and they're all now really dark compared to my other software and when I'm opening them with my regular Windows viewer program!!

I attached the same picture opened with the regular Windows viewer program, Luminar and the really darker one is with Affinity.

They're only darker with Affinity but normal with all other programs I'm using : Windows viewer software, Luminar, Facebook, etc.

I'm told it's a preset but I haven't changed anything between my last and before last picture, I just changed like that!

Maybe if I reinstall Affinity, it would help but how do I reinstall it?  The update I have is 1.8.5.703 on PC Windows 10.

Thanks!

Test_Affinity.png

Test_Luminar.png

Test_Windows_viewer_software.png

20201127_06_Technoparc_aux_mangeoires.jpg

2 hours ago, stokerg said:

Hi @valindo1978,

Can you please upload one of your images to our Dropbox here.  Posting the images as part of your reply means the Forum is processing the image, so i'm not working with the actual image as you would be.  Let me know once its been uploaded and i'll take some screenshot for you :) 

Just did 🙂  Take screenshots by opening that picture in 2-3 programs that you have (including Affinity)

Thanks so much!!