You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

multi-level sections in the pages manager

hi,

How do i create multi-level sections in the pages manager ?

"section 1 -blablabla

Point A

Point B

Point C

section 2 -balabala

.... "

i want to be able to jump from section 1- point C to section 14- point D without scrolling all the document!

• Staff

Hi scott.B :)

I'm not certain Sections is the right choice for you - It sounds like a table of contents with hyperlinks is what you're looking for here.

Do you want a page at the start of your document that allows you to click on some text and this takes you to a specific area or page of your document?

If you can provide a copy of your document then this could certainly help!

Many thanks in advance.

Please note -

I am currently out of the office for a short while whilst recovering from surgery (nothing serious!), therefore will not be available on the Forums during this time.

Should you require a response from the team in a thread I have previously replied in - please Create a New Thread and our team will be sure to reply as soon as possible.

Many thanks!