You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Corrupt File - Urgent help required

Hey guys,

I desperately require assistance, I have client work I cannot open due to corrupt file? I have created all the logos & branding elements for a client in this one file & now I cannot open it?I saved it as normal on my desktop yesterday & today cannot open?

FAILED TO OPEN DOCUMENT "File appears to be corrupt" 

Can anyone please help me get this back???? 

Thank you so much I appreciate it !

• Staff

Hi Lozzieloz,

Welcome to the forums!

I'm really sorry to hear one of your files has been corrupted if you provide a copy of it our developers may be able to repair it for you. Did the app crash while saving at all when you were last using this file?

Thanks

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

Hey!!! thank you so much for responding!!! :D

Nope I dont believe so! I just saved it on my desktop as I normally would but was 3am so didnt put it on my back up hard drive grrr

Are you at all able to fix it? I mean I can re design it all but will take me time I will attached the raw affinity file here

Thankyou sooooooo much loz :) www.lozchai.com

TSD-Lin-BrandIdentity-Doc-AD.afdesign

Hello Again

@Callum it seems my last message with upload didnt work with there file , it said upload failed & that only allow 512mb ugh , please let me know if there is a way around that? its probably large because its complied of almost 20 pages of design work! I tried to reattach to this message but again wouldnt allow due to size? thanks heaps im stressing 

• Staff
15 hours ago, lozzieloz said:

@Callum

Ok I have linked the compressed file now, I have zipped it because before upload said it was too big, I would really appreciate if u could try fix it ?

thanks so much 

I still cant seem to open your file, I will send you a PM regarding this.

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.