You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Persona Export: SVG export set for Android Studio

Hi, I want to export my vector file into SVG file that can be read in Android Studio. 
But I don't know how to set the preference of SVG in persona export, what should I choose? (svg digital - smallest or digital - High quality)
Should I set the DPI or resolution? I think SVG file is vector based that didn't need DPI info.
Please help me, I need this information to decide between Affinity Designer or Adobe Illustrator to make product illustration for my company.
Adobe Illustrator have smaller svg size, easier settings and have preview on web of SVG if I compare with SVG from Affinity Designer.

Edited by Anet

• Staff

I'm aware of an intermittent issue with our SVG exports when opening/importing them into Android Studio, this is logged with our developers to investigate. Knowing which preset to choose is going to be trial and error as it's quality vs size or using custom settings to find a happy medium to use.