You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

1.8.2 crashes when copying artboard

When I select this artboard and press command + c the software just crashes. Always happen.

It also crashes when select and copy with a group containing many objects.

I tried to change the UI language to English but it does not help.

AD version is 1.8.2 and macOS version is 10.15.4

Thanks for replying to this issue.

jyhxpz

Xnip2020-04-02_02-02-56.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi jyhxpz,

Sorry for the delay in responding. Initially I wasn't able to reproduce the issue, however I remembered that the use of clipboard managers can in some instances cause a crash when copying objects. I've tried this with your document and it is indeed crashing. 

Do you use any form of Clipboard manager such as Alfred? If so disable it close this down and you should be able to copy without it crashing. I'll get this issue bumped with development.

4 hours ago, Sean P said:

Hi jyhxpz,

Sorry for the delay in responding. Initially I wasn't able to reproduce the issue, however I remembered that the use of clipboard managers can in some instances cause a crash when copying objects. I've tried this with your document and it is indeed crashing. 

Do you use any form of Clipboard manager such as Alfred? If so disable it close this down and you should be able to copy without it crashing. I'll get this issue bumped with development.

Yes I do use Alfred. And after updating to 1.8.3 it crashes much less (but still happens sometimes).

I will try to disable Alfred.

Thank you for answering the question, Sean.