You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

PLEASE HELP! Problem with links in tables in Publisher

Hi! I have created a workbook that has a number of tables in it. I've copied and pasted these tables from page to page and just changed out the info (not sure if I created a bug by doing that). Anyway, some of the tables are fine, but some have issues when I export the file to a PDF. It only happens with cells that have two lines of text, each pointing to a different hyperlinks (see attached files, cell B2—"Exercise", "A1, A1 AT HOME."). It works fine in Publisher, but then when I export it to a PDF, in cell B2, the first line of text adopts the second line of text's hyperlink (ie: "Cable Lat Row" takes on "Supine Dumbbell Pullover's" link). This problem only effects certain two-line cells, not all of them and I can't figure out what is different about those particular cells. I've tried deleting all of the text in the cell and retyping and relinking the text and that didn't make a difference. I'd really like to avoid having to recreate all of the tables that have problems. Any help you all can provide would be GREATLY appreciated!! Thank you!

Lean Body Boot Camp - Training Guide pg16.afpub Lean Body Boot Camp - Training Guide pg16.pdf

• Staff

I have been looking at your file and the two hyperlinks are added correctly but when exported to a PDF the table cell is only using the second hyperlink for the cell even though the both hyperlink are showing in the PDF I will raise this with our QA team

Thanks for looking into this for me. I ended up finding a solution of sorts by separating those two lines of text into two separate cells. That did the trick when exporting to a PDF.

I also had issues with a hyperlink attaching itself to all of the "body" text in my document. I'm wondering if I did something strange while creating Character and Paragraph styles?