You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

FREE Affinity Photo Tutorial: Easy Cinematic Color Grading in 4 Steps

In today’s free Affinity Photo tutorial will show you how to create a cinematic color grading for any portrait, in just 4 easy steps! Outdoor wedding photos can be a hot or miss depending on the season, light, weather and location.

There are so many factors that can make or break a photoshoot.

But as you already know you have to work with what you have since 99% of the time you cannot reschedule the photo session.

So what can you do when the location or other factors are not optimal for you to be able to deliver amazing photos? Affinity Photo comes to save the day ( ok my self as well 😛 ) In today’s free Affinity Photo tutorial I am going to show you a series of techniques that you can use in order to retouch and transform your wedding ( or even portrait ) photos into cinematic masterpieces

Got any questions?

Let me know. I would be more than happy to help :)

https://ilumius.com

Free Pro Affinity Photo Tutorials Each Week