You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Cannot export to PDF

Scott Zerby

I am trying to export for a printer - as a PDF.  I never see a dialog box as to where to save it, and a search function on my entire drive does not find any PDF file with the project name.

Is this function broke?

I will upload the file to the dropbox mentioned here - buy even a new file with just single square drawn on it does the same thing.

• Staff

Hi Scott,

Thanks for the file - however the export is working for me! If you are using Catalina I would check the Security & Privacy section in System Preferences and make sure Designer isn't being disallowed access in the Privacy > Files and Folders section.

Would it be possible for you to attach a screen recording showing the steps you're taking that is causing the export to fail please?

Thanks!