You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Infinite loading for boolean op ADD

Shyden

Hello guys :D  i'm little bit stuck whit a very strange bug never  happens before to me.

Let me explain better, when i goes to blend those curves already expanded by strokes  by Boolean op AF start to load like he is doing a super complex operation that should be instead very  easy.

pls help me to understand if depends on my pc that is not brand new but should runs Designer nicely for my kinds of works 😂

How you can see on the screen i was able to merge the first snake but not the second or third, even to mention doing all three together... that I thought should works easy , so the only way to stop this loading is terminate AF😟

Thank you for your attention and my apologize for bad English 🤗

2020-02-22.thumb.png.46626d57f47449b4464b800513fda088.png1957082382_2020-02-22(1).thumb.png.20deb6022ae7881599f0839d3fe9da24.pngCPU-Z.jpg.e270a829a80b8bb1ad7ff5c09629f79f.jpg

Edited by Shyden

• 1 month later...
  • Staff

Hi Shyden,
Sorry for the delay in responding. Issues like this are very dependent on the actual geometry used in the document, so it is beneficial to us if you could attach the file used!

That  said, we've made a fair few changes to boolean operations in 1.8, would you be able to retry your document in that please? If it is still an issue could you attach it please?