You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

iPad workflow advice please

Hi,

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere but am struggling to piece together a solution for my circumstances so any advice would be appreciated:

I’m trying to move most of my editing workflow to my iPad (6th Gen). I haven’t used Affinity before (just PS Elements) but it seems like the best app for iOS.  The difficulty I have is that I can’t store any of my images locally on the device (it’s a work iPad) so need a purely cloud based workflow. The images will be captured mainly on a Nikon D7000 and will be a mixture of JPEG and RAW (mainly JPEG).

From what I’ve read, a mixture of Affinity for iPad and Dropbox seem to be the best solution for this, opening photos for editing rather than downloading them...is that right?

Many thanks.

• Staff

You can use cloud services such as Dropbox and iCloud to store your images. You can then Import from cloud and select and edit/adjust your images. From the main document screen under each thumbnail is a menu icon, here you can select Save, this will write back to the file stored on the cloud.

We have an Import and Save video available here.