Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'corruption'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Affinity Support
    • News and Information
    • Affinity Support & Questions
    • Feature Requests & Suggestions
  • Learn and Share
    • Tutorials (Serif and Customer Created Tutorials)
    • Share your work
    • Resources
  • Bug Reporting
    • Report a Bug in Affinity Designer
    • Report a Bug in Affinity Photo
    • Report a Bug in Affinity Publisher
  • Beta Software Forums
    • Affinity Designer Beta Forums
    • Affinity Photo Beta Forums
    • Affinity Publisher Beta Forums

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests

Found 3 results

  1. Hey Guys, Long story short: I was using Affinity Photo 1.8.4 and my computer (macbook pro osx Sierra) crashed. Once I restarted my computer and reopened the program, the project file I was previously working on said my file appears to be corrupted. Is there anyway my work can be restored? Thanks
  2. Using Affinity Photo Version 1.6.7, Sony .ARW raw files are corrupt upon opening. Portrait oriented files have the top 10-20 pixels at the top becoming corrupt; landscape oriented files have pixels on the right hand side corrupted. DNGs made with DNG converter from the same .ARW file, open with no issue. Other programs (Adobe Photoshop 6, Adobe DNG converter, Capture One, DXO Photo Lab etc.) open the same file with no corruption. This occurs when using the Serif Labs raw engine. When switching to Apple (Core Image RAW) engine, and restarting the app, the image opens with no corruption. I
  3. A. Photo 1.6.2.97 Hi, a strange thing happened to me concerning macros in Affinity Photo. I created a simple macro consisting of 2 steps: 1. duplicate 2. transform ... move +38.8px Screenshot: I saved the macro to the Library and used it on several occasions without any problem. Then after a while it suddenly failed - it gave me totally unexpected result (the object was resized etc.). I checked the settings of the transform item and found out that the program had adjusted some of the settings! I did not touch the settings of the macro at all after I had cr
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Please note there is currently a delay in replying to some post. See pinned thread in the Questions forum. These are the Terms of Use you will be asked to agree to if you join the forum. | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.