Jump to content
You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'bee'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Affinity Support
    • News and Information
    • Frequently Asked Questions
    • Affinity Support & Questions
    • Feedback & Suggestions
  • Learn and Share
    • Tutorials (Serif and Customer Created Tutorials)
    • Share your work
    • Resources
  • Bug Reporting
    • V2 Bugs found on macOS
    • V2 Bugs found on Windows
    • V2 Bugs found on iPad
    • Reports of Bugs in Affinity Version 1 applications
  • Beta Software Forums
    • 2.4 New Features and Improvements
    • Other New Bugs and Issues in the Betas
    • Beta Software Program Members Area
    • [ARCHIVE] Reports from earlier Affinity betas

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


Website URL


Location


Interests


Member Title

Found 3 results

  1. In learning to use Affinity Designer, I created the bee from scratch. The background was just something I downloaded.
  2. A funny cartoon of a proud bee to celebrate Pride Month. This image is the last cartoon made from a group of other elements (logos, menus, etc.) created as the communication design for a business visual concept.
  3. Hi guys I'm an amateur photographer from Italy. I'm 21 years old and I'm beggining my journey with Affinity Photo. I would like to have some impartial Advice about this photo I shot few days ago. I post produced this raising the contrast and using my brush to give a little bit of clarity. I raised the shadows and I used the brush to be more precise raising them only in particular parts of the image. At the end I used a Green Fill Layer (with 4% opacity and soft light fusion mode ) to highlight and "give more importance" to the green part of the image. I shot this photo with a Nikon D3100 with a 55mm Micro-Nikkor f/2.8. f 2.8 / ISO 400/ 1/200 Bee's head was a little bit out of focus (I Even raised the Details, Radius 5% and Amount 100%)
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.