I wasn't able to find an answer, so I have to ask for help with Affinity Designer.
1) I have a new document for Web, with color format RGB/8 and color profile sRGB IEC61966-2.1.
2) I create rectangle and in Color (or Swatch) pane I choose this color: RGB(73,130,23).
3) When I use Apple Digital Color Meter (showing native values) and point on color "in document window", it says RGB(73,130,23).
4) But when I point Digital Meter on any toolbar element with this color (Swatch, preview, recent colors), it says RGB(66,130,45).
5) And what's worse - when I export to PNG, DCM still says RGB(66,130,45). And as far as I tested, any other software identify this color as RGB(66,130,45).
What am I doing wrong ?
Thanks for any suggestion.
I have just tried AD Beta 184.108.40.20608 and this is fixed !