You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I've been using the beta version of Affinity Photo for about 1 week and I've noticed that there is not a way to make text into 3-D.  There is a way to make it "bulge" out and stand out more; however, you cannot get that 3-D cube or sphere like effect similar to attached .jpg image.

If there is a way of doing it, then there needs to be more visible and there needs to be an easier way of getting this accomplished.  I would also love for someone to let me know how to do it using Affinity Photo beta or Affinity Designer.

I am liking this software better than some others like PhotoShop; however, if this is going to be better, then the 3-D text is going to be key to helping Affinity Photo to be that one stop shop for all creative graphics editing.  Adding, integrating, and making 3-D text editing easier and more available in such a way as that is visible right off the bat so a person does not have to search for or try and figure out how to go to the application is going to be key Affinity Photo becoming even better and more useful to creative Logo creators and of graphic designers who have ideas we want to realize.

post-11308-0-11784200-1431779409_thumb.jpg