You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Great Resource

Hi hope doing this is ok - I'm not being paid etc, not even been asked to do this: I stumbled across this site https://www.patreon.com/home and a contributor called Olivio Sarikas. I have found it to be one of the best creative places (for very low amount). Its not really for covering all the basics of Affinity Photo  (but it certainly helps a lot) but goes beyond that in very creative ways. You can find him on You Tube, but if you want the files, links, resources and want to support the work in a modest way then this is the way to go IMHO.

• 2 weeks later...

Oops - many thanks for correcting that. His approach is different from many others that do tutorials (bound to be some overlap obviously), but he's a professional designer and artist so he introduces a lot of good stuff on YouTube. Personally I think he's worth supporting on Patreon for what is a modest amount, and you get the resources he uses in the tutorials - which is great for practising on. Depending on how much you contribute, he will also give feedback on your work too.