You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Scrolling through Paragraph tab changes values

Hi

Issue:

When I'm scrolling through the paragraph tab in the right panel, I find that my scrolling ends up changing the values for the settings. 

So for example, I'll be scrolling through the paragraph tab trying to get to the top and I end up changing the value for "desired spacing" to 5%. Sometimes I don't even realised what I've changed since I'm scrolling automatically expecting it to go up but it isn't and I don't know how much I've changed the value by. 

This is pretty annoying and I can see it being a problem for others.

Solution:

We should have to select the section to adjust, then adjusting by scrolling is fine. For example if I want to adjust "desired spacing" I would click on the value container and then scroll rather than having it change by just hovering the cursor over the container. 

FYI: I'm using the smooth scroll function on my logitech mouse, so the scrolls aren't discrete and it can take a while to realise its still scrolling when it has reached the top