You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Distance between object guides/numbers

Hey guys,

I did a quick search before posting and it looks like somoeone already posted about this a while back but the topic was in the old feature request section, I wasn't sure if anyone visited that section anymore.

When you turn snapping on, designer will show you the distance between two objects when you move them closer or farther apart from each other, or the distance between your object and the edge of the canvas etc. The issue I'm having is that it is extremely difficult to read what those numbers are. I was just working on a project and it got so bad that I was guessing the numbers or eyeballing the positions of the objects. Is there something I can do in my settings to make the numbers bigger? If not, is this something that can be fixed in upcoming updates.

thanks