You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Additional settings needed on New Document dialog.

When creating a new document, it would be useful if a couple of additional items were available on the New Document dialog.

• It would be useful to be able to select the required bleed when creating the document. (I realise that this can be done later in Document Setup, but this is an extra step that could be avoided).
  • The same applies to "Facing pages" setting. Why not have all this available when creating the document?
  • The margin settings should have the option of being linked. Therefore, if I want a 20mm margin, I just enter this in the first box, and all the others change too. (There should be the option to "unlink" the settings if asymmetric margins are required).

Thanks,
Mike.

Posted inclusion of Margin sync lock and Bleed + sync lock in a request as well. Seen it at least one other thread too. Hopefully they get to this prior to the release. Seems like the type of features they should be able to add relatively easily.