You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Designer 'Knife' tool similar to the Adobe Illustrator 'knife'

I am VERY interested in a tool for Affinity Designer that would work the same as the 'Knife" tool in Adobe Illustrator.  That is, it would separate and trim complex vector designs. So, for instance, a vector circle could be divided into two vector half circles, both half circles being complete but separate vector objects.  So if you needed to trim 100 circles all into half circles, then you could do it all at once, and very quickly.  Currently, this ability does not exist in AD, so I have to manually trim all the various vector objects at the edge of a vector drawing.  If this is available in AD 1.6 please let me know.  If it is coming up, that would be great to know and look forward to as well.  Thanks,  Rick