You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

WIA Support Infinity Photo/Design

Currently I am running (Wash my  mouth out) Adobe Software for Photo/Design, having heard many good reports on the Affinity equivalent I went the whole hog purchased both together with manuals. My dismay was great when I realised on installing that I could find no WIA or Twain support in the product. Searching the the forums came up with only negative info. I find as do many of my associates the the WIA/TWAIN support is widely used and convenient way to manipulate objects/photos before transfering to a design package. Even IRFAN VIEW a freebee provides WIA support for my Epson. If Affinity is to become a commercial alternative to its "Big Brother" surely the matter needs to be addressed. If I as a Newbie have missed something my apologies to the Designers & Moderator, If not what plans are there to introduce this missing link in the not to distant future as I am reluctant to finally ditch ditch Adobe. As an aside II have long been a user of PagePlus and was eagerly awaiting the Affinity version to male me Adobe free.