You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

The ability to add layers or adjustments to previous layers or adjustments

Hello,

I am trying alternate ways to sharpen my photos and it seems that being able to add a filter or an adjustment to another filter or adjustment can be done in Photoshop and I can't seem to do it in Affinity Photo. 

I tried to sharpen a photo with the high pass filter with linear light and then add the curves adjustment to it but the curves doesn't add to the previous adjustment it adjusts the parameters that I chose up or down. In Photoshop you can make it act as a clipping adjustment and it can further sharpen the photo. There are a few other techniques that I haven't tried but they do require the ability to add to the previous filter or adjustment. I'm calling it add as the two adjustment and/or filters work together for the final result.

Is this type of feature something that can be added to Affinity?

Thanks!