You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How does one save their RAW adjustments (in the development persona) prior to compiling it into the photo persona? In other words I’d like to save my adjustments and updates to a RAW file i.e. lens distortion, detail refinement and noise reduction et al to a file so that if I require to return to that RAW file to make further adjustments I don’t have to reinvent the wheel. This scenario also applies to photo’s that were taken at the same time and require the identical processing.  

Yes, this would be a great feature if it is possible to save or copy/paste RAW adjustments. Having many photos shot in the same session would be ideal to have this feature.  

We can only hope they can add this in the near future!

For this is an oversight, sometimes I shoot sports and I'm usually in the same lighting conditions all day long. I need to just copy 1 RAW adjustment and apply to many photos. All we can is hope that this will come to affinity iPad in the near future!