You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

can't work on any raw since over 6 months !!!

Hello, i have no begin of reply to my pots, i'm going crazy, i just can't work on a raw since the introducing of 32 bits ; raws are supposed to be displayed thru a RGB space, or ROMM, not really clear for me, but for sure, it needs a color space to display some colors, i understand this profile is internal to develop persona, i don't need and i can't choose by myself, i have just to open my raw and develp persona displays it with colors thru a RGB space ; but in my case it displays a totally black pixeled picture like if i attempt to display a document with no profile in photo persona ; if i assign a profile by clicking on develop or making an hdr, then return to develop, it also displayed with color, but the original raw without profil in it of course is displayed as a black picture . So something is missing somewhere ? a profile in an affinity library ? in my color sync profiles,  i 've download ROMM and putted it with over profiles and verified all library and profiles, and found a CAMERA RGB PROFIL in system/frameworks/ICAdevices, so in case i have added ROMM in it and import it into photo, but ... i found no solution with profiles ; then i turn myself to 32 bits , on my mac if i choose 32 bit output, or if i make a hdr, the picture is displayed totally black until i check the button "unmanaged" in the 32 bits preview, so in develop persona this possibility doesn't exist, and there is no preset for that, perhaps this explain that ; so this point should be considerer as a missing feature ?! i have watched many tutorials many times, i have read and read again, checked the posts, used translator to understand, token mass of aspirin, i have tried to find something in the propertylists any where in the mac, and now the rest for me is to inspect the threads on the "console" hoping i will find something, it's crazy !!!!! i have a software with witch one i just can't work ????  

could someone scream to a moderators ???   pleaaaaaase !!!!!!

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.