Hello

I am currently using Draw Plus to create an image that is made up of many objects drawn using curves, each object is coloured to be a very specific colour, e.g: 12, 16, 244.  The resulting image looks something like a map with all of these objects representing different areas on the map.  When the image is exported it is then imported into another program which uses these different coloured areas to perform it's functions.

The problem comes where Draw Plus adds anti-aliasing the edges of each object causing the pixels around each object to have a slightly different colour value.  This causes issues with the program I am importing the image into, and my current work around is to export the image, give it to a friend who has Adobe Illustrator, they can easily remove the anti-aliasing and then export it.

So what I want to know is, if I purchase Affinity Designer then export my Draw Plus project as a PDF, then import it into AD, can I remove Anti-Aliasing from the imported PDF or export an image from AD with no anti-aliasing?

Thanks

Aaron

Hi Aaron,

Welcome to the forums.

You can give the trial of Affinity Designer ago first to see it suits your needs, you can get it here (Bottom of page). Have you also tried exporting to SVG?