You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Macro: layer order cannot be changed & add directories for batch

Just started playing with macros. I notice that AP will not permit me to move a layer to a different position. I like the insert new layer options (top, bottom, n-th layer from top/bottom), but the inability of moving layer requires me to execute the macro recording in a very specific sequence. 

I also notice that save/save-as/export is not available in the Macro menu. This is handled in the batch dialog. Might be nice to have a hint in the error message from the Macro panel when attempting to use save/export that save/export is handled in the batch dialog, rather than just saying "sorry cannot". 

Are there other commands/actions/procedures that are not permissible?

Or is there a list of available commands/macro steps?

For a 1.0 on macros, very impressive, but not quite prefect yet.

In batch processing, it would be great if an entire directory (with/without subdirectories) could be specified as source for images to be batch-processed. With complex directory structures, adding files becomes very time consuming, while specifying the root directory (with all its subdirectories) would be a single click.

AffinityPhoto | Designer | Publisher V1&2, InDesign, QuarkXPress, Zeiss ZenBlue, ZereneStacker, Heliconfocus, Aurora HDR, DxO Optics Pro, DataGraph, Wacom tablet