You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Import Freebies in Windows Affinity Designer

I have successfully downloaded and unzipped my freebies but am unable import them into the program. If i double click on each icon, Affinity opens and gives 'unable to import' meesage.  I do not see anywhere within program where I can import them.  The pdf's wont open either. Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In "Draw Persona" select "Brushes" on the right-hand side, then click on the drop-down menu. Now select "Import" and go to the folder where you have unzipped the "daub-essentials" and "the box set"

I have not figured out what to do with the 3rd!

For .afbrushes files

import-brush.png

Brushes will only show up in their matching Personas (vector or pixel)

For the DAUB papers (.afassets), you would import from the Assets panel (View menu, Studio, Assets) - the same 3-line "mini-hamburger" menu in the corner.

For the great Dream styles (.afstyles) from the Resources forum, you would use the drop-down menu in the corner of the styles panel.