You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Its really minor but the way the apply filter check box moves from place to place is a bit inconsistent. There's times where it shows on the right and there's other times it shows on the left. The thing is that it's easy to forget you even have to press that tick mark before you click elsewhere so making it change places makes it easier to forget. An other thing that makes the software a bit dated imo is the drop shadow effect on the progress pop up. (Saving or waiting for an effect to render). It just looks badly rendered and it gives me the feeling that it's somehow making it all slower.

Here's an example. The first one is a perspective effect and the second one a mesh warp. This all on an ipad pro 6th.

The thing is you lose progress if you miss the button. It might have been better to apply it by default (you can undo) than losing your tweaking.

Mesh warp.png

1.png

Thanks for the screenshots.

Assuming that the button you are referring to is the ‘tick mark’ button at the top of the screen (top-left-ish in first screenshot, top-right-ish in second screenshot) – I don’t use the iPad software and had to look through the online Help – then I would, at first blush, agree that it might be better if it was consistently placed.

However, I don’t know if there is/was a good reason for it not being consistently placed.

To have ‘proper consistency’ it may need to be in that same place for all similar functionalities but doing so might have a deleterious effect on other things that I’m not aware of.

That said, if it’s a good idea then I feel sure that the company will at least think about it.