You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Extra variable called layername in export persona

I frequently need to create a multitude of social media ads in different formats. 
The export persona toghether with artboards do a great job, but my issue is that I need to create 50+ versions of each... and it becomes reaally tedious.

With the continuous export option on the slices panel I can speed things up, but what would be really great is that a naming variable existed for the layer name.

This way I could export hundreds of versions in a matter a few minutes, simply by turning layers on or off...

The reason is that the continuous export option overwrites any existing file with the same name... I find myself re-entering an increasing number inside the file-name dialog, just to not overwrite my previous export.

btw the other variables document name and filename don't seem to have any effect in the filename...

for more context, I posted a question here :